Top 10 Places to Hide the Afikoman
The Ohr Somayach Glossary: Afikoman (full listing)
- In the bread box.
- In a Congressional Investigation file on Democratic Party Fundraising (sure to get lost).
- In a cardboard recycling container (impossible to distinguish the matzah from the cardboard).
- In your old 5¼ inch floppy disk drive.
- In a gym, among the discus storage.
- In the middle pocket of the matzah cover.
- In the same place Grandpa has been hiding them for the past 20 years - no one's found them yet.
- In the holding tank of your brother's science fair experiment project on toxic waste disposal.
- Use it as a base in a Little League baseball game.
- Paint it silver, and pretend that it is a giant, broken CD-Rom.
Send it to [email protected] for possible inclusion on the Ohr Somayach Top Ten List.
Copyright © Ohr Somayach International - All Rights Reserved.